Sunday, October 6, 2013

Development Stage

Back in September of 2012 I produced a sketch:

This started my pursuit of developing my very own technical illustration art book that would highlight two of my great passions: technical illustration (mainly cross-section/cutaway art) and sci-fi.
Starting next year (2014) I will regularly be posting on this blog my progress on developing the art book: War of the Worlds, Red Machine: When Mars Attacked Soviet Russia.  I am currently finishing another project for a friend and won't start back work on this project until 2014, but stay tuned!
Below is the first stages of development on the project.  3D, sketches, and a start into Illustrator work.

All art on this site is copyright of Steven W. Howard 2013/2019.  For any and all uses of these images please contact me first.


















No comments:

Post a Comment